stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 11. Mranchini, M., and M. Pacciani (1991), “Comparative Analysis of Several Conceptual Rainfall-Runoff Models,” Journal of Hydrology, 122:161-219.
- 12. 陳為宇(2003)，「三角形單位歷線修正與探討」，私立中原大學土木工程學研究所碩士論文。
- 13. Abbott, M.B., J.C Bathurst, J.A. Cunge, P.E. O’Connell and Rasmussen (1986), “An Introduction to The European Hydrological System-Systeme Hydrologique Europeen, SHE, 1: History and philosophy of a physically based distributed modelling system,” Journal of Hydrology, 87:45-59, a.
- 14. Abbott, M.B., J.C Bathurst, J.A. Cunge, P.E. O’Connell and Rasmussen (1986), “An Introduction to The European Hydrological System-Systeme Hydrologique Europeen, SHE, 2: Structure of a physically based distributed modelling system,” Journal of Hydrology, 87:61-77, b.
- 17. Palacios-Velez, O.L. and Cuevas-Renaud, B. (1992), “SHIFT: a Distributed Runoff Model Using Irregular Triangular Facets ,” Journalof Hydrology, Vol.134 p.35-55.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?