stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許賀軒 , Masters Advisor：邱裕方
- 1. Bakal, I. S. and E. Akcali (2006), “Effects of random yield in remanufacturing with price-sensitive supply and demand,” Production and Operations Management. Vol.15, 407-420.
- 2. Beamon, B. M (1999), “Designing the green supply chain,” Logistics Information Management. Vol.12 (4), 332–342.
- 4. Chern, M. S., H. L. Yang., J. T. Teng and S. Papachristos (2008), “Partial backlogging inventory lot-size models for deteriorating items with fluctuating demand under inflation,” European Journal of Operational Research. Vol.191, 127-141.
- 5. Christopher, M (1998),”Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Strategies for Reducing Cost and Improving Service,” London: Financial Times-Pitman Publishing 2nd Ed.
- 6. Chung, S. L., M. W. Hui and C. Y .Po (2008), “Optimal policy for a close-loop supply chain inventory system with remanufacturing”, The Journal of Mathematical and Computer Modeling 48, 867-881.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?