stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Rajiv D. Banker RD , Chang H ,Yi-ching Kao Y-C, Impact of Information Technology on Public Accounting Firm Productivity ,Journal of Information Systems Vol. 16, No. 2 ,Fall 2002 ,pp. 209–222
- DeLone, W. H. and McLean, E. R. Information Systems Success: The Quest for the Dependent Variable,Journal of Information systems research, 3:1- 64 - 1992,page 60-95
- Efraim Turban , Jay E.Aronson , Ting Peng Liang , Decision Support Systems and Intelligenct Systems ,2005
- Hunton, James E., McEwen, Ruth Ann and Wier, nson, The Reaction of Financial Analysts toEnterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Implementation Plans. Journal of Information Systems, Spring 2002. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=302826 or doi:10.2139/ssrn.302826
- Kaplan, Robert S.＆David P. Norton,Linking the Balanced Scorecard to Strategy, California Management Review, 39:1,Fall 1996 ,page 53-79
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?