stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aston, A. S., Scott, N., Soient, D., and Breakey, N. (2010). Hotel restaurant dining: The relationship between perceived value and intention to purchase. Tourism and Hospitality Research, 10(3), 206-218.
- Alford, B. L., and Biswas, A. (2002). The effect of discount level, price consciousness and sale proneness on consumers’ price perception and behavioral intention. Journal of Business Research, 55(9), 775-783.
- Biswas, D., Biswas A., and Chatterjee (2009). Making judgments in a two-sequence cue environment: The effects of differential cue strengths, order sequence, and distraction. Journal of Consumer Psychology, 19(1), 88-96.
- Biswas, D., Grewal, D., and Roggeveen, A. (2010). How the order of sampled experiential products affects choice. Journal of Marketing Research, 47(3), 508-519.
- Brunel, F. F. and Nelson, M. R. (2003). Message order effects and gender differences in advertising persuasion. Journal of Advertising Research, 43(3), 330-341.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?