stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
薛竹媛 , Masters Advisor：宮大川
-  Ben-Daya, M. and Noman, S.M., 2008. Integrated inventory and inspection policies for stochastic demand. European Journal of Operational Research, 185 (1), 159–169.
-  Boctor, F.F., 2010. Offsetting inventory replenishment cycles to minimize storage space. European Journal of Operational Research, 203 (2), 321–325.
-  Buscher, U. and Lindner G., 2007. Optimizing a production system with rework and equal sized batch shipments. Computers & Operations Research, 34 (2), 515–535.
-  Cárdenas-Barrón, L.E., 2009. Economic production quantity with rework process at a single-stage manufacturing system with planned backorders. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 57 (3), 1105–1113.
-  Chiu, S.W., 2007. Optimal replenishment policy for imperfect quality EMQ model with rework and backlogging. Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, 23 (2), 165–178.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?