stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林奕伸，發展一個數值方法計算全速域流場，碩士，國立成功大學，台南，2006
-  Patankar, S.V. and Spalding, D.B., "A calculation procedure for heat, mass and momentum transfer in three-dimensional parabolic flows," Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, Vol. 15, pp. 1787-1806, 1972.
-  Van Doormaal, J.P. and Raithby.G.D., "Enhancements of the SIMPLE method for predicting incompressible fluid flows," Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 7, pp. 147-163, 1984.
-  Issa, R.I, "Solution of the implicitly discretized fluid-flow equation by operator-splitting," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 62, pp. 40-65, 1986.
-  王譯賢，電子零件暫態衝擊加熱之數值模擬，碩士，國立成功大學，台南，2004
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?