stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ahmed, Z. U. & Krohn, F. B. (1992). Understanding the unique consumer behavior of Japanese tourists. Journal of Travel and Tourism Research, 1(3), 73-86.
- Andrew, W. P., Crange, D. A., & Lee, C. K. (1990). Forecasting hotel occupancy rates with time series models: An empirical analysis. Hospitality Research Journal, 14(2), 173-181.
- Burger , C.J.S.C., Dohnal, M., Kathrada, M. &Law, R. (2001). A practitioners guide to time-series methods for tourism demand forecasting－case study of Durban, South Africa. Tourism Management 22 (2001) 403-409
- Chang, Yu-Wei, & Liao, Meng-Yuan (2010). A Seasonal ARIMA Model of Tourism Forecasting: The Case of Taiwan. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research,15( 2), 215-211
- Cho, Vincent (2010). A Study of the Non-economic Determinants in Tourism Demand. International Journal of Tourism Research Res.12, 307–320 (2010)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?