stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- An, A. and Wang, Y., 2001, “Comparisons of classification methods for screening potential compounds,” Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM.01), San Jose, CA, pp. 11-18.
- Chatfield, C. and Collins, A. J., 1980, Introduction to Multivariate analysis, Chapman and Hall, London.
- Chen, X., 2012, “Research of coin recognition based on Bayesian network classifier,” Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 18, pp. 395-402.
- Cudney, E. A., Paryani, K. and Ragsdell, K., 2006, “Applying the Mahalanobis–Taguchi system to vehicle handling,” Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 343-354.
- Cudney, E. A., Hong, J., Jugulum, R., Paryani, K., Ragsdell, K. M. and Taguchi, G., 2007, “An evaluation of Mahalanobis-Taguchi system and neural network for multivariate pattern recognition,” Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 139-150.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?