stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Benkherouf, L., 1997, “A deterministic order level inventory model for deteriorating items with two storage facilities”, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 48, pp. 167-175.
-  Bera, U.K., Rong, M., Mahapatra, N.K., and Maiti, M., 2009, “A multi-item mixture inventory model involving random lead time and demand with budget constraint and surprise function”, Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 33, pp. 4337–4344.
-  Che, Z.H., 2009, “Pricing strategy and reserved capacity plan based on product life cycle and production function on LCD TV manufacturer”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 36, pp. 2048-2061.
-  Chen, K.K., and Cheng, C.T., 2006, “A seasonal demand inventory model with variable lead time and resource constraints”, Applied Mathematical Modeling, Vol. 31, pp. 2433-2445.
-  Chen, L.H., and Chen, Y.C., 2010, “A multiple-item budget-constraint newsboy problem with a reservation policy”, Omega ,Vol. 38, pp. 431-439.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?