stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
何昕盈 , Masters Advisor：黃惠民
-  Alamri, A.A., 2011, “Theory and methodology on the global optimal solution to a General Reverse Logistics Inventory Model for deteriorating items and time-varying rates”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.60 (2), pp.236-247.
-  Alshamrani, A.M., 2012., “Optimal control of a stochastic production-inventory model with deteriorating items”, Journal of King Saud University – Science, Vol.25, pp.7–13.
-  Azevedo, S.G., Carvalho, H., and Cruz, M.V., 2011, “The influence of green practices on supply chain performance: A case study approach”, Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol.47 (6), pp.850-871.
-  Balkhi, Z.T., and Benldlerouf, L., 1996, “A production lot size inventory model for deteriorating items and arbitrary production and demand rates”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 92, pp.302-309.
-  Cárdenas-Barrón, L.E., 2009, “Economic production quantity with rework process at a single-stage manufacturing system with planned backorders”, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.57 (3), pp.1105-1113.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?