stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭力仁 , Masters Advisor：陳育欣
- Bautista, J. and J. Pereira (2007). "Ant algorithms for a time and space constrained assembly line balancing problem." European Journal of Operational Research 177(3): 2016-2032.
- Becker, C. and A. Scholl (2006). "A survey on problems and methods in generalized assembly line balancing." European journal of operational research 168(3): 694-715
- Chan, K. C. C., P. C. L. Hui, K. W. Yeung and F. S. F. Ng (1997). "Handling the assembly line balancing problem in the clothing industry using a genetic algorithm." International Journal of Clothing Science and Technology 10: 21-37.
- Glover, F. (1977). "Heuristics for integer programming using surrogate constraints." Decision Sciences 8(1): 156-166.
- Holland, J. H. (1975). Adaptation in natural and artificial systems : an introductory analysis with applications to biology, control, and artificial intelligence. Ann Arbor, University of Michigan Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?