stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- J. Bai , G. K. Yang, Y. W. Chen, L. S. Hu and C. C. Pan (2012). "A model induced max-min ant colony optimization for asymmetric traveling salesman problem." Applied Soft Computing 13(2): 1365-1375.
- D. Golmohammadi, R. C. Creese, H. Valian, and J. Kolassa (2009). "Supplier selection based on a neural network model." IEEE Transactions on neural networks 20(9): 1504-1519.
- H. W. Ding, L. Benyoucef and X. L. Xie (2003). "A simulation-optimization approach using genetic search for supplier selection." Proceedings of the 2003 Winter Simulation Conference 2: 1260-1267.
- H. W. Ding, L. Benyoucef and X. L. Xie (2005). "A simulation optimization methodology for supplier selection problem." International journal of computer integrated manufacturing 18(2-3): 210-224.
- C. L. Fleming, S. E. Griffis and J. E. Bell (2013). "The effects of triangle inequality on the vehicle routing problem." European journal of operational Research 224(1): 1-7.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?