stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ak, R., Li, Y., Vitelli, V., Zio, E., López Droguett, E., & Magno Couto Jacinto, C. (2013). NSGA-II-trained neural network approach to the estimation of prediction intervals of scale deposition rate in oil & gas equipment. Expert Systems with Applications, 40(4), 1205-1212.
- Bouacha, K., Yallese, M. A., Mabrouki, T., & Rigal, J. F. (2010). Statistical analysis of surface roughness and cutting forces using response surface methodology in hard turning of AISI 52100 bearing steel with CBN tool. International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, 28(3), 349-361.
- Cakir, M. C., & Isik, Y. (2005). Detecting tool breakage in turning aisi 1050 steel using coated and uncoated cutting tools. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 159(2), 191-198.
- Chen, J. C., & Lou, M. S. (2000). Fuzzy-nets based approach to using an accelerometer for an in-process surface roughness prediction system in milling operations. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 13(4), 358-368.
- Fetecau, C., & Stan, F. (2012). Study of cutting force and surface roughness in the turning of polytetrafluoroethylene composites with a polycrystalline diamond tool. Measurement, 45(6), 1367-1379.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?