stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abdekhodaee, A. H., Wirth, A. (2002).“Scheduling parallel machines with a single server: some solvable cases and heuristics.”, Computers and Operations Research 29, 295-315.
- Brucker, P., Knust, S., Wang, G. (2005).“Complexity results for flow-shop problems with a single server.”, European Journal of Operational Research 165, 398-407.
- Cheng, T. C. E., Wang, G., Sriskandarajah, C. (1999).“One-operator–two-machine flowshop scheduling with setup and dismounting times.”, Computers and Operations Research 26, 715-730.
- Eren, T. (2009).“A note on minimizing maximum lateness in an m-machine scheduling problem with a learning effect.”, Applied Mathematical Modelling 209, 186-190.
- Gacias, B., Artigues, C., Lopez, P. (2010).“Parallel machine scheduling with precedence constraints and setup times.”, Computers and Operations Research 37, 2141-2151.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?