stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Antony, J., Gijo, E. V., & Childe, S. J. (2012). Case study in Six Sigma methodology: manufacturing quality improvement and guidance for managers. Production Planning & Control, 23(8), 624-640.
-  Banuelas, R., Antony, J., & Brace, M. (2005). An application of Six Sigma to reduce waste. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 21(6), 553-570.
-  Bilgen, B., & Sen, M. (2012). Project selection through fuzzy analytic hierarchy process and a case study on Six Sigma implementation in an automotive industry. Production Planning & Control, 23(1), 2-25.
-  Gijo, E. V., & Scaria, J. (2014). Process improvement through Six Sigma with Beta correction: a case study of manufacturing company. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 71(1-4), 717-730.
-  Gowen, C. R., Stock, G. N., & McFadden, K. L. (2008). Simultaneous implementation of Six Sigma and knowledge management in hospitals. International Journal of Production Research, 46(23), 6781-6795.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?