stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
安宇夫 , Masters Advisor：陳宜棻
- Baldwin, T. T., Bedell, M. D., and Johnson, J. L. (1997). The social fabric of a team-based MBA program: Network effects on student satisfaction and performance. Academy of Management Journal, 40(6), 1369-1397.
- Burt, R. S. (1982). Toward a structural theory of action. New York: Academic Press.
- Brown, J. J., and Reingen, P. H. (1987). Social ties and word-of-mouth referral behavior. Journal of Consumer Research, 14. 350-362.
- Chandrashekaran, R. (2004). The influence of redundant comparison prices and other price presentation formats on consumers’ evaluations and purchase intentions. Journal of Retailing, 80(1), 53-66.
- Chan, K. K., and Misra, S. (1990). Characteristics of the opinion leader: A new dimension. Journal of advertising, 19(3), 53-60.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?