stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- [ 1 ] American Society of Hospital Pharmacists (1993) ASHP guidelines on preventing medication errors in hospitals,Am J Hosp Pharm,50, 305–314
- [ 2 ] Ben-Tzion Karsh, Roger Brownb (2010) Macroergonomics and patient safety：The impact of levels on theory measurement, analysis and intervention in patient safety research, Applied Ergonomics, 41(5), 674–681
- [ 4 ] Darren M. Ashcroft, Paul Quinlan and Alison Blenkinsopp (2005) Prospective study of the incidence, natureand causes of dispensing errors in community pharmacies, Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety, 14, 327–332.
- [ 6 ] Harold S. Blackman, David I. Gertman and Ronald L. Boring (2008) Human error quantification using performance shaping factors in the spar-h method. Proceedings of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting, 52, 1733.
- [ 7 ] Williams,J. C. (1988) A data-based method for assessing and reducing human error to improve operational performance, Human Factors and Power Plants, IEEE 4th, 436–450.
- 連彥滕(2015)。運用人因工程分析醫療院所病人安全案例 ─以提升用藥安全、落實感染管制及提升手術安全為例。中原大學工業與系統工程研究所學位論文。2015。1-64。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?