stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳品任 , Masters Advisor：簡英哲
- 2.Bowles, B. J., Swaminathan, V. 1990. A Combined Hardware, Software and Usage Model of Network Reliability and Availability. Center for Machine Intelligence Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of South Carolina Columbia, 649-654.
- 4.Ebeling, C. E. 2010. An Introduction to Reliability and Maintainability Engineering (Second Edition). Long Grove,Waveland Press.
- 6.Goel, A. L. 1985. Reliability Software Reliability Models Assumptions, Limitations, and Applicability. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. SE-11, NO.12. 1411-1423.
- 7.Hecht, H., Hecht, M. 1986. Software Reliability in the System Context. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering Vol.SE-12,NO.I. 51-58.
- 8.Ireson, G. W., Clyde F. Coombs,Jr., Moss, R. Y. 1995. Handbook of Reliability Engineering and Management (Second edition). McGraw Hill.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?