stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Agarwal, R., & Karahanna, E. (2000). Time Flies When You're Having Fun: Cognitive Absorption and Beliefs About Information Technology Usage. MIS Quarterly, 24(4), pp. 665-694.
- Bardi, C. A., & Brady, M. F. (2010). Why shy people use instant messaging: Loneliness and other motives. Computers in Human Behavior, 26(2), pp. 1722-1726.
- Chen, L. H., & Ko, W. C. (2010). Fuzzy Linear Programming Models for NPD Using a Four-Phase QFD Activity Process Based on the Means-End Chain Concept. European Journal of Operational Research, 201(2), pp. 619-632.
- Cheng, K. F., Chen, C. Y., & Chang, Y. F. (2004). Tourist's Perceived Meanings and Values of Nostalgic Experiences - A Means-end Chain Approach. Journal of Outdoor Recreation Study, 17(4), pp. 43-69.
- Chiang, P. L., Chan, Y. T., Lin, Y. T., & Li, H. H. (2009). A Study of the Communication Functions of the “Personal Data Section” on the Instant Messaging Application MSN Messenger and Users’ Behavior. NTUA Department of Graphic Communication Arts, 1, pp. 103-112.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?