stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇守梅 , Ph.D Advisor：林賜德
英文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu201300460
回收性 ； 不良品 ； 損耗性商品 ； 現值 ； 經濟生產批量(EPQ) ； 原物料 ； 隨機過程 ； 存貨 ； present value ； random planning horizon ； raw materials ； imperfect quality items ； Economic Production Quantity (EPQ) ； Inventory ； deteriorating items ； reusable
-  Chen, C., Lo, C. and Y. Liao. (2008). “Optimal lot size with learning consideration on an imperfect production system with allowable shortages,” International Journal of Production Economics, 113(1)
-  Chen, L.H. and F.S. Kang, (2010). “Coordination between vendor and buyer considering trade credit and items of imperfect quality,” International Journal of Production Economics, 123, 52–61.
-  Chung, K.J. and S.D. Lin. (1995). “A Note on the Optimal Cycle Length with a Random Planning
-  Chung, K.J. and S.D. Lin. (1998). “An Exact Solution of Cash Flow for an Integrated Evaluation of Investment in Inventory and Credit,” Production Planning and Control, 9, 360–365.
-  Covert, R.P. and G.C. Philip. (1973). “An EOQ Model for Items with Weibull Distribution
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?