stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
康嘉倫 , Masters Advisor：宮大川
-  Barlow, R. E., and Proschan, F., 1981. Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing: Probability Models. New York, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, ISBN 0-03085-853-4.
-  Bisgaard, S., 1984. “Economic Selection of Quality of Manufactured Product.” Technometrics, 26(1): 9–18.
-  Björk, K. M., 2012. “A Multi-item Fuzzy Economic Production Quantity Problem with a Finite Production Rate.” International Journal of Production Economics, 135(2): 702–707.
-  Cheng, T., 1991. “An Economic Order Quantity Model with Demand-Dependent Unit Production Cost and Imperfect Production Processes.” IIE transactions, 23(1): 23–28.
-  Chiu, Y. P., 2003. “Determining the Optimal Lot Size for the Finite Production Model with Random Defective Rate, the Rework Process, and Backlogging.” Engineering Optimization, 35(4): 427–437.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?