stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.British Standards Institution: PAS 2050:2008 Specification for the Assessment of the Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Goods and Services. British Standards, London, UK., 2008.
- 2.British Standards Institution: PAS 2050:2011 Specification for the Assessment of the Life Cycle Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Goods and Services. British Standards, London, UK., 2011.
- 4.Dragomir, Voicu D. The disclosure of industrial greenhouse gas emissions: a critical assessment of corporate sustainability reports. Journal of Cleaner Production, 29-30, 222-237. doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2012.01.024.
- 5.EPA. Guidelines for Assessing the Quality of Life-cycle Inventory Analysis. United States Environmental Protection Agency. EPA530-R-95-010 , April 1995.
- 7.Finkbeiner, M. Carbon footprinting—opportunities and threats. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment, 14(2), 91-94. doi: 10.1007/s11367-009-0064-x, 2009.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?