stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y.-T. Chen, H.-C. Yang, and F.-T. Cheng, “Simulation Assessment of Multivariate for Virtual Metrology, ” in Proc. 2006 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A, pp. 1048-1053, May 2006.
-  Y.-J. Chang, Y. Kang, C.-L. Hsu, C.-T. Chang, and T. Y. Chan, “Virtual Metrology Technique for Semiconductor Manufacturing,” in Proc. 2006 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN’06), pp. 5289-5293, July 2006.
- Y.-C. Su, M.-H. Hung, F.-T. Cheng, and Y.-T. Chen, “A Processing Quality Prognostics Scheme for Plasma Sputtering in TFT-LCD Manufacturing,” IEEE Trans. Semiconductor Manufacturing, vol.19, no. 2, pp. 183-194, 2006.
-  S. F. Lee and C. J. Spanos, “Prediction of Wafer State After Plasma Processing Using Real-Time Tool Data, ” IEEE Trans. Semicond. Manufact, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 252-261, Nov. 1995.
-  H.-C. Wu, C.-T. Chang, B.-H. Chen, C.-Y. Lee, C.-J. Chang, J. C. Ko, M. S. Liang” Fault Detection and Classification of Plasma CVD tool” appears in: Semiconductor Manufacturing, 2003 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 123-125 ,30 Sept. 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?