stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Babur Ozcelik, Mahmut Bayramoglu, "The statistical modeling of surface roughness in high-speed flat end milling"，International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture，Vol.46，pp.1395-1402，2006。
- Eckart Uhlmann, Sascha Piltz, Kai Schauer, "Micro milling of sintered tungsten-copper composite materials"，Journal of Materials Processing echnology，Vol.167，pp.402-407，2005。
- N. Camuscu, E. Aslan, "A comparative study on cutting tool performance in end milling of AISI D3 tool steel" ， Journal of Materials Processing Technology，Vol.170，pp.121-126，2005。
- 鄭茗元，"SKD 61 硬化模具鋼銑削特性之探討"，國立成功大學機械工程研究所碩士論文，2002。
-  Orhan, S., Er, A. O., Camuşcu, N., & Aslan, E. "Tool wear evaluation by vibration analysis during end milling of AISI D3 cold work tool steel with 35 HRC hardness." NDT & E International 40.2 (2007): 121-126.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?