stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王彥筒 , Masters Advisor：莊清榮
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu202100649
- Al-Karaghouli, A. Kazmerski, L. L. (2013). Energy consumption and water production cost of conventional and renewable-energy-powered desalination processes. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 24, 343-356.
- Al-Salmi, M., Laqbaqbi, M., Al-Obaidani, S., Al-Maamari, R. S., Khayet, M. Al-Abri, M.(2020). Application of membrane distillation for the treatment of oil field produced water. Desalination, 494, 114678.
- Andrés-Mañas, J. A., Roca, L., Ruiz-Aguirre, A., Acién, F. G., Gil, J. D. Zaragoza, G.(2020). Application of solar energy to seawater desalination in a pilot system based on vacuum multi-effect membrane distillation. Applied Energy, 258, 114068.
- Bui, V. A., Vu, L. T. T. Nguyen, M. H.(2010). Modelling the simultaneous heat and mass transfer of direct contact membrane distillation in hollow fibre modules. Journal of Membrane Science, 353, 85-93.
- Curcio, E., Ji, X., Profio, G. D., Sulaiman, A.O., Fontananova, E. Drioli, E.(2010). Membrane distillation operated at high seawater concentration factors: Role of the membrane on CaCO3 scaling in presence of humic acid. Journal of Membrane Science, 346, 263-269.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?