stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  W. McCulloch and W. Pitts, “A logical calculus of the ideal immanent in neurons activity,” Bulletin of Mathematical Biophysics, Vol. 5, pp. 115-133, 1943.
-  F. Rosenblatt, “The perceptron: A probabilistic model for information storage and organization in the brain,” Psychological Review, Vol. 65, No. 6, pp. 386, 1958.
-  J. J. Hopfield, “Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, Vol. 79, No. 8, pp. 2554-2558, 1982.
-  張簡子，以小腦模型在 FPGA 上作車牌辨識，國立台灣師範大學工業教育所碩士論文，1990。
-  何宇翔，利用階層式類神經網路實現車牌辨識系統，嶺東科技大學資訊科技應用研究所碩士論文，2000。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?