stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
馮明凱 , Masters Advisor：黃惠民
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu200700158
-  林正凱,2004,考慮需求變動及多次訂購之回收性商品存貨模式,私立中原大學,工業工程所,碩士論文
-  藍偉鳴,2005,資金限制下營收分享與買回政策之報童問題,私立中原大學,工業工程所,碩士論文
-  方翠瑩,2004,產品通路整合下報童問題之定購策略,私立中原大學,工業工程所,碩士論文
-  David Simchi-Levi, Philip Kaminsky and Edith Simchi-Levi (2003), Designing and managing the supply chain: concepts, strategies, and case studies, Seconds Edition, McGraw Hill, North America
-  Richard B. Chase, F. Robert Jacobs and Nicholas J. Aquilano (2004), Operations Management For Competitive Advantage, Tenth Edition, McGraw Hill, North America
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?