stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
江昱霖 , Masters Advisor：張國華
Mean-Absolute Deviation ； Mean-Variance模式 ； Safety-First投資組合 ； 近似尾端分佈 ； Pair-Copula ； 下方風險 ； Safety-First portfolio ； Pair-Copula ； Approximated Tail Distribution ； Mean-Absolute Deviation ； Mean-Variance model ； Downside Risk
-  Arditti, F., 1971, "Another Look at Mutual Fund Performance", Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol.6, pp.909-912.
-  Arzac, E.R. and Bawa, V.S., 1977, "Portfolio Choice and Equilibrium in Capital Market with Safety-First Investors", Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 4, pp.277-288.
-  Bedford, T. and Cooke, R. M., 2002, "Vines – a New Graphical Model for Dependent Random Variables", Annals of Statistics, Vol. 30, No.4, pp.1031-1068.
-  Bradley, B., Taqqu, M., 2004, "Asset Allocation When Guarding Against Catastrophic Losses: Univariant verse Multivariate Approaches", Quantitative Finance, Vol.7, No.6, pp.619-636.
-  Fernandez, V., 2005, "Risk Management Under Extreme Events", International Review of Financial Analysis, Vol. 14, pp. 113-148.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?