stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
張君實 , Masters Advisor：邱裕方
- 8. 顧尚芳，生產系統中利用製程不良率評估設備預防維護之研究，私立中原大學工業工程學系碩士學位論文，2003年6月。
- 9. Artana, K. B. and K. Ishida (2002), “Spreadsheet modeling of optimal maintenance schedule for components in wear-out phase”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 77, 81-91.
- 10. Ashayeri, J., A. Teelen and W. Selen (1996), “A produetion and maintenance planning model for the process industry”, International Journal of Production Research, 34, 3311-3326.
- 11. Baker, K. R. and D. Jia (1993), “A comparative study of lot streaming procedures”, OMEGA , 21(5) , pp.561-566 .
- 12. Barlow, R. E. and F. Proshan (1965), Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?