stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Chan, A. H. S. and Lee, P. S. K. ( 2005) , Effect of display factors on Chinese reading times, comprehension scores and preferences, Behaviour & Information Technology, 24 ( 2) , 81 – 91.
- Bernard, M. L., Chaparro, B. S., Mills, M. M. and Halcomb, C. G.. ( 2003) , Comparing the effects of text size and format on the readibility of computer-displayed Times New Roman and Arial text. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 59, 823 – 835.
- Cushman, W. H. ( 1986) , Reading form microfiche, a VDT and the printed page: subjective fatigue and performance, Human Factors, 28 ( 1) , 63 – 73.
- Duchnicky, R. L. and Kolers, P. A. ( 1983) , Readability of text scrolled on visual display terminals as a function of window size, Human Factors, 25 ( 6) , 683 – 692.
- Dyson, M. C. and Haselgrove, M. ( 2000) , The effects of reading speed and reading patterns on the understanding of text read from screen, Journal of Research in Reading, 23 ( 2) , 210-223.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?