stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Barnett W. and Schneider, R. K., (1995), “Impact of minienvironments on facilities cost”, Proc. Int. Electron. Manufact. Technol. Symp., Austin, TX, pp. 286–291.
- 3.Castrucci, P., (1995), “Design of future single-wafer logic fabs”, Proc. Int. Electron. Manufact. Technol. Symp., Austin, TX, pp. 283–285.
- 5.Chen, J. C., Chien, C. C., Tseng, H. H., Wang, C. C. and Chang, T. C., (1997), “A Systematic Approach for IC Fab Design”, Proceeding of the Sixth International Symposium on Semiconductor Manufacturing, San Francisco, California, pp.15-18.
- 7.Chen, J. C., Peng, G. M., Sun, C. J., Wang, J. J., Chang, P. F. and Dai, R. D., (2004), “Layout Improvement for the Facility Design of Semiconductor Fabrication”, Proceedings of International Conference on High Performance Scientific Computing 2003, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 8.Chen, J. C., Yang, R. T., Peng, K. M., Wang, C. C., (2004), “Layout Improvement for Wafer Fabrication Plants”, Proceedings of the 33rd International Conference on Computers & Industrial Engineering, Jeju, Korea, CIE432.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?