stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Xie, S. Q., Xu, X., and Tu, Y. L., 2005, "A Reconfigurable Platform in Support of One-of-A-Kind Product Development," International Journal of Production Research, 43(9), pp. 1889-1910.
-  Ong, N. S., and Wong, Y. C., 1999, "Automatic Subassembly Detection from A Product Model for Disassembly Sequence Generation," The International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology, 15(6), pp. 425-431.
-  Tang, M., Wen, Y., Mi, X. F., and Dong, J. X., 2001, "Parametric Modeling with User-Defined Features," In Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, pp. 207-211.
-  Alemanni, M., Destefanis, F., and Vezzetti, E., 2011, "Model-based Definition Design in the Product Lifecycle Management Scenario," The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 52(1), pp. 1-14.
-  Camba, J., Contero, M., Johnson, M., and Company, P., 2014, "Extended 3D Annotations as A New Mechanism to Explicitly Communicate Geometric Design Intent and Increase CAD Model Reusability," Computer-Aided Design, 57, pp. 61–73.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?