stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝宗浩 , Masters Advisor：陳冠宇
-  D. Marr and T. Poggio, “Cooperative computation of stereo disparity,” Science, Vol. 194, pp. 283-287, 1976.
-  S. T. Barnard and W. B. Thompson, “Disparity analysis of images,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAMI-2, No. 4, pp. 330-340, 1980.
-  R. Y. Tsai, “A versatile camera calibration technique for high-accuracy 3D machine vision metrology using off-the-shelf TV cameras and lenses,” IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation, Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 323-344, 1987.
-  A. Izaguirre, P. Pu, and J. Summers, “A new development in camera calibration: calibrating a pair of mobile cameras,” International Journal of Robotics Research, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 104-116, 1987.
-  W. Y. Yau and H. Wang, “Fast relative depth computation for an active stereo vision system,” Journal of Real-Time Imaging, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 191-204, 1999.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?