stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Y. Zhao, P. Deng, Y. Nie, P. Wang a, Y. Zhang, L. Xing and X. Xue,“Biomolecule-adsorption-dependent piezoelectric output of ZnO nanowire nanogenerator and its application as self-powered active biosensor,” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Vol .57,pp. 269–275, 2014.
-  J.Y. Lee, C.Y.Wang, C.F. Huang and A.T. Cheng, “Interdigitated Electrodes Based on Impedance Biosensor for Sensing Peptide LL-37,” IEEE EMBS,pp. 71-74, 2011.
-  S.N.S. A. Ayob and U. Hashim, “The synthesis and fabrication of Titanium dioxide nanowires-based biosensor,” IEEE-ICSE,pp.145-148, 2012.
-  Y. Hea, W. Zhangb, S. Zhanga, X. Kanga, W. Penga and Y. Xua, “Study of the photoconductive ZnO UV detector based on the electrically floated nanowire array,” Sensors and Actuators A, Vol.181, pp.6-2,2012.
-  D. Meng, N.M. Shaalan, T. Yamazaki and T. Kikuta, “Preparation of tungsten oxide nanowires and their application to NO2 sensing,” Sensors and Actuators B, Vol.169, pp.113– 120, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?