stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 7.J. Blundy, D. Reitan, and J. Steele, “Advanced Valve Gate Technology for Use in Specialty Injection Molding”, 1998 Annual Technical Conference-ANTEC, 44, 631-635 (1998).
- 11.Carolina L. Morelli, José Alexandrino de Sousa, António S. Pouzada, “Assessment of weld line performance of PP/talc moldings produced in hot runner injection molds”, JOURNAL OF VINYL & ADDITIVE TECHNOLOGY, 13, 3, 159-165 (2007).
- 12.Demirer A., Soydan Y., Kapti A.O., “ An experimental investigation of the effects of hot runner system on injection moulding process in comparison with conventional runner system MATERIALS & DESIGN ”, 28, 5, 1467-1476 (2007)
- 22.Spina R., “Injection moulding of automotive components: comparison between hot runner systems for a case study”, JOURNAL OF MATERIALS PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY, 155, SI, 1497-1504 (2004).
- 32.Lulu Yang, Huimin Zhang, Meng Li, “CAE Optimization of Hot Runner Sequential Injection Molding for Car interior trim panels”, Advanced Materials Research, 221, 460-5 (2011).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?