stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳鑑洲 , Ph.D Advisor：鍾文仁
- 1. Chen, S. C., Hsu, K. S. and Huang, J. S.,1995, “Experimental Study on Gas Penetration Characteristics in a Spiral Tube during Gas-Assisted Injection Molding,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 34(1), pp.416-420.
- 2. Chen, S. C., Chien, R. D., Chen, Y. C. and Teng, M. Y.,2004. “Study of Mouldability in Gas-Assisted Injection Moulded Fibre-Reinforced Nylonparts,” Plastics Rubber and Composites, 33(2-3),pp. 113-119.
- 3. Chien, R. D., and Chen, S. C., 2004, “Investigations into Surface Visual Quality of Gas-Assisted Injection Moulded Polypropylene Parts,” Plastics Rubber and Composites, 33(4), pp.155-162.
- 4. Xia, X. C., Zhang, Q. P., Wang, L., He, S., Feng, J. M., and Yang, M. B., 2014, “Extension of the Orientation Region of High Density Polyethylene Molded by Gas-Assisted Injection Molding: Control of the Thermal Field,” Polymer International, 63(12), pp. 1997-2007.
- 5. Xia, X. C., Yang, W., Zhang, Q. P., Wang, L., He, S., and Yang, M. B., 2014, “Large Scale Formation of Various Highly Oriented Structures in Polyethylene/Polycarbonate Microfibril Blends Subjected to Secondary Melt Flow,” Polymer, 55(24), pp. 6399-6408.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?