stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林于暄 , Masters Advisor：陳志吉 Co-advisor ：胡哲嘉
英文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu202100906
- (1) T. Giannakopoulou, N. Todorova, M. Giannouri, J. Yu, C. Trapalis, Optical and photocatalytic properties of composite TiO2/ZnO thin films, Catal. Today, 2014, 230, 174-180.
- (2) B. Song, J. Wenya, Li. Zhengquan, X. Yujie, Surface and Interface Engineering in Photocatalysis, ChemNanoMat, 2015, 1(4), 223-239.
- (3) Y. F. Li, D. Xu, J. Oh, W. Shen, X. Li, Y. Yu, Mechanistic Study of Codoped Titania with Nonmetal and Metal Ions: A Case of C + Mo Codoped TiO2, ACS Catal. 2012, 2, 3, 391-398.
- (4) X. Ma, Y. Lv, J. Xu, Y. Liu, R. Zhan, Y. Zhu, A Strategy of Enhancing the Photoactivity of g-C3N4 via Doping of Nonmetal Elements: A First-Principles Study, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 44, 23485-23493.
- (5) Q. Guo, Y. Zhang, J. Qiu, G. Dong, Engineering the electronic structure and optical properties of g-C3N4 by non-metal ion doping, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2016, 10, 1039-1064.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?