stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
衛祥 , Masters Advisor：彭妮絲
- Bush,M.D,(2007).Facilitating the Integration of Culture and Vocabulary learning: The Categorization of Use of Pictures in the Classroom, Foreign Language Annals,40(4) pp727- 745
- Cheng,H.F.,Zoltan,D.,(2007);The Use of Motivational Strategies in Language Instruction: The case OF EFL Teaching in Taiwan. Innovation in Language Learning and Teaching 1,1
- Zoltan Dornyei(1998).Motivation in second and foreign language learning.
- Foil,R.C.,Alber.R.S.(2002)Fun and Effective Ways to Build Your Students’ Vocabulary Intervention in School and Clinic (37,3)131-139
- Mangels,J.A,Manzi,A.,Sumerfield,C.,(2009);The First Does the Work, But the Third Time ‘s the Charm: The effects of Massed Repetition on Episodic Encoding of Multimodal Face-Name Association.Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience22;3，PP 457-473
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?