stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林筱翊 , Masters Advisor：江謝令涵
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/cycu201700335
- Anselin, L., Lozano-Gracia, N. (2009). Errors in variables and spatial effects in hedonic house price models of ambient air quality Spatial Econometrics (pp. 5-34): Springer.
- Appelbaum, E. (1979). On the choice of functional forms. International Economic Review, 449-458.
- Bin, O., Kruse, J. B., Landry, C. E. (2008). Flood hazards, insurance rates, and amenities: Evidence from the coastal housing market. Journal of Risk and Insurance, 75(1), 63-82.
- Bin, O., Polasky, S. (2004). Effects of flood hazards on property values: evidence before and after Hurricane Floyd. Land economics, 80(4), 490-500.
- Bitter, C., Mulligan, G. F., Dall’erba, S. (2007). Incorporating spatial variation in housing attribute prices: a comparison of geographically weighted regression and the spatial expansion method. Journal of Geographical Systems, 9(1), 7-27.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?