stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
翁玉娟 , Masters Advisor：俞海琴
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/CYCU.2006.00041
- 1.Allen, F. and Gerald R. Faulhaber, 1989, Signaling by Underpricing in the IPO Market, Journal of Financial Economics 23, pp. 303-323.
- 2.Baron, D. P., 1982, A model of the Demand for Investment Banking Advising and Distribution Services for New Issues, Journal of Finance 37, pp.955-976.
- 3.Beatty, R. P., and J. R. Ritter, 1986, Investment Banking, Reputation, and the Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings, Journal of Financial Economics 15, pp.213-232.
- 4.Benveniste, L. M., Busaba, and W. J. Wilhelm, 1996, Price Stabilization as a Bonding Mechanism in New Equity Issues, Journal of Financial Economics 42, pp.223-256.
- 5.Benzoni, L. and C. Schenone, 2003, Conflict of Interest or Certification? Evidence from IPOs Underwrittren by the Firm’s Relationship Bank, Working Paper, University of Minnesota, and University of Virigina.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?