stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  W.H. Maes, A. Trabucco, W.M.J. Achten, B. Muys, "Climatic growing conditions of Jatropha curcas L.," biomass and bioenergy 33, p. 1481–1485, 2009.
-  Antonio Trabucco, Wouterm. J. Achten, Combowe, Rafaerts, Josvanorshoven, Lindseynorgrove and Bartmuys, "Global mapping of Jatropha curcas yield based on response of fitness to present and future climate," GCB Bioenergy 2, p. 139–151, 2010.
-  H.A. Abdelgadir, J. Van Staden, "Ethnobotany, ethnopharmacology and toxicity of Jatropha curcas L.(Euphorbiaceae): A review," South African Journal of Botany 88, p. 204–218, 2013.
-  張孟楫, 脫毒程序對麻瘋樹籽渣中毒性物質及抗營養因子的影響, 中原大學碩士學位論文, 2011.
-  許明晃, 楊志維,陳傑君,楊棋明,黃文達, "除草劑對痲瘋樹種子萌芽之影響與不整地栽培之應用," 中華民國雜草會刊 34, pp. 113-132, 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?