stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- A.R. Ferguson, H.-W. Huang. Genetic resources of kiwifruit：domestication and breeding, Horticultural Reviews, 33 (2007), p. 1–121.
- Ichiro Nishiyama , Yuka Yamashita , Miho Yamanaka , Atsuko Shimohashi , Tetsuo Fukuda , and Tadachika Oota. Varietal Difference in Vitamin C Content in the Fruit of Kiwifruit and Other Actinidia Species, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2004, 52 (17), p. 5472–5475.
- A.G. Mavromatis, , , I. Arvanitoyannis, G. Nanos, M. Sakellariou, C. Ilanidis, A. Korkovelos. Molecular fingerprinting of a new Kiwifruit cultivar (cv. Tsehelidis) and comparative analysis with cv. Hayward according to physicochemical properties, Scientia Horticulturae Volume 125, Issue 3, 28 June 2010, p. 277–282.
- A.K. Trivedi, S.K. Verma , R.R. Arya and R.K. Tyagi. Variability in morpho-physiological traits and antioxidant potential of kiwifruit (Actinidia chinensis Planch) in Central Himalayan Region, Journal of Environmental Biology.
- L. D’Evolia, S. Moscatellob, M. Lucarinia, A. Aguzzia, P. Gabriellia, S. Proiettib, A. Bat-tistellib, F. Famianic, V. Böhmd, G. Lombardi-Bocciaa. Nutritional traits and antioxidant ca-pacity of kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa Planch., cv. Hayward) grown in Italy, Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, Volume 37, February 2015, p. 25–29.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?