stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳玉新 , Ph.D Advisor：張耀仁
-  D. B. Tuckerman and R. F. W. Pease, "High-Performance Heat Sinking for VLSI," IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. EDL-2, pp. 126-129, 1981.
-  S. U. S. Choi and a. J. A. Eastman, "Enhance thermal conductivity of Fluids with Nanoparticles," ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition, pp. 12-17, 1995.
-  K. Vafai and a. L. Zhu, "Analysis of two-layered micro-channel heat sink concept in electronic cooling," International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 42, pp. 2287-2297, 1999.
-  C. Leng, X.-D. Wang, and T.-H. Wang, "An improved design of double-layered microchannel heat sink with truncated top channels," Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 79, pp. 54-62, 2015.
-  L. Boteler, N. Jankowski, P. McCluskey, and B. Morgan, "Numerical investigation and sensitivity analysis of manifold microchannel coolers," International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 55, pp. 7698-7708, 2012.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?