stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  H.S. Nalwa, “Ferroelectric polymers: Chemistry, physics, and applications", 1995.
-  T. Terasako, M. Yagi, M. Ishizaki, Y. Senda, H. Matsuura and S. Shirakata, “Growth of zinc oxidefilms and nanowires by atmospheric-pressure chemical vapor deposition using zinc powder and water as source materials“, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 201, pp. 8924–8930, 2007.
-  H. Akazawa and M. Shimada, “Correlation between interfacial structure and c-axis-orientation of LiNbO3 films grown on Si and SiO2 by electron cyclotron resonance plasma sputtering”, J. Crystal Growth., vol.270, pp.560, 2004.
-  Y. M. Chang, J. S. Lee , and K. J. Kim , “Heartbeat monitoring technique based on corona-poled PVDF film sensor for smart apparel application”, Solid State Phenomena, Vol. 124-126, pp. 299-302, 2007.
-  Y. .Ting, H. Gunawan ,J.-Z..Zhong, C.-W. Chiu, ”A new poling method for piezoelectric ceramics with thick film”. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 34(11): p. 2849-2855, 2014.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?