stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
許可和 , Masters Advisor：邱裕方
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/CYCU.2010.00580
-  Agarwal, A., R. Shankar and M. K. Tiwari (2007), “Modeling agility of supply chain,” Industrial Marketing Management, Vol. 36, Issue 4, pp.443-457.
-  Aras, N., V. Verter and T. Boyaci (2006), “Coordination and Priority Decisions in Hybrid Manufacturing/Remanufacturing systems,” Production and Operations Management Society, Vol. 15, Issue 1, pp. 528-543.
-  Carter, C. R., R. Kale and C. M. Grimm (2000), “Environmental purchasing and firm performance: and Empirical investigation,” Transportation Research Part E, Vol. 36, Issue 3, pp. 219-228.
-  Cheng, T. C. E. (1991), “An economic order quantity model with demand dependent unit production cost and imperfect production process,” IIE Transactions, Vol. 23, Issue 3, pp. 23-28.
-  Chiu, S. W., S. L. Wang and Y. S. P. Chiu (2007), “Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 180, Issue 2, pp. 664-676.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?