stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林詠傑 , Masters Advisor：林義峯
-  T. Sankaranarayanan, SYNTHESIS OF CHEMICALS FROM CARBON DIOXIDE, Chapter-14 (2015).
-  A.R. Kulkarni, D.S. Sholl, Analysis of equilibrium-based TSA processes for direct capture of CO2 from air, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 51 (2012) 8631-8645.
-  J. Merel, M. Clausse, F. Meunier, Experimental investigation on CO2 post− combustion capture by indirect thermal swing adsorption using 13X and 5A zeolites, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 47 (2008) 209-215.
-  L. Wang, Z. Liu, P. Li, J. Yu, A.E. Rodrigues, Experimental and modeling investigation on post-combustion carbon dioxide capture using zeolite 13X-APG by hybrid VTSA process, Chemical engineering journal, 197 (2012) 151-161.
-  C.-C. Lin, B.-C. Chen, Carbon dioxide absorption into NaOH solution in a cross-flow rotating packed bed, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 13 (2007) 1083-1090.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?