stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Betrand, J. W. M., & van Ooijen, H. P. G. (2008). Optimal work order release for make-to-order job shops with customer order lead-time costs, tardiness costs and work-in-process costs. International Journal of Production Economics, 116(2), 233-241.
-  Chang Sup, S., & Sang Hum, Y. (1998). Minimizing total weighted completion time at a pre-assembly stage composed of two feeding machines. International Journal of Production Economics, 54(3), 247-255.
-  Dekort, J. (1991). Knapsack-Problems, Algorithms and Computer Implementations - Martello,S, Toth,P. European Journal of Operational Research, 51(1), 145-146.
-  Eberhart, R., & Kennedy, J. (1995, 4-6 Oct 1995). A new optimizer using particle swarm theory. Paper presented at the Micro Machine and Human Science, 1995. MHS '95., Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on,39-43.
-  Hansen, P., Mladenovic, N., & Perez, J. A. M. (2008). Variable neighborhood search. European Journal of Operational Research, 191(3), 593-595.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?