stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
舒瑞國 , Ph.D Advisor：呂鴻德;張光正
相鄰擴張的方法、細化客戶、重新概念化的產品市場、有價值的資源、 稀有的資源、資源基礎觀點、核心產品之績效。 ； resource-based view ； Core product performance. ； adjacency expansion approach ； refine customer ； re-conceptualizing product marketplace ； valuable resources ； rare resources
- 1. Aaker, D. A. (1989). Managing assets and skills: The key to a sustainable competitive advantage. California Management Review, Vol. 31, No. 2, 91-106.
- 4. Aaker, D. A. (1992). The value of brand equity. Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 13, No. 4, 27-32.
- 10. Barney, J. B. (1986). Strategic factor markets: expectations, luck, and business strategy. Management Science, Vol. 32, No. 10, 1231-1241.
- 11. Barney, J.B. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, Vol. 17, No. 1, 99-120.
- 12. Barney, J. B. (1996). The resource-based theory of the firm. Journal of Organization Science, Vol. 7, No. 5, 469-469.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?