stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭佳銘 , Masters Advisor：喻肇青;胡為善
- 2. 黃智聰 高安邦與陳子芸(2003) <中國大陸製造業產業發展策略-BCG矩陣的應用> 遠景基金會季刊
- 6. African Development Bank, OECD Development Centre and UNECA, African Economic Outlook 2009 Paris; OECD Publishing 2009
- 7. African Development Bank, OECD Development Centre and UNECA, African Economic Outlook 2013 Paris; OECD Publishing 2013
- 8. African Development Bank, African Economic Outlook 2013
- 9. African Union Commission (2013) “Status of Integration in African”, African Union Commission, Addis Ababa
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?