stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Wu, F. C., Shen, H. W. and Chou, Y. J., (1999), “Variation of roughness coefficients for Unsubmerged and submerged vegetation,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE, 125(9), pp.934~p.942.
- 3. Carollo, F. G., Ferro, V., Termin, D. (2002), “Flow velocity measurements in vegetated channels,” Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, ASCE,128(7), pp.664-p.673.
- 5. 陳獻、楊紹洋、詹榮鑑(2005)，「預鑄生態石塊應用在灌排水路之設計」，農業工程學報，第51卷，第2期，P.75~P.85。
- 7. 楊紹洋、張嫆青、詹千慧、徐采恩(2007)，「多樣性渠道粗糙係數之估算」，農業工程研討會論文集。
- 10. 郭律君(2005)，「水流流經群樁之水理特性研究」，國立成功大學水利及海洋工程研究所碩士論文。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?